- Name of Environmental Initiative
- Sustainable Suzy
- Sustainability Development Goals
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Life on Land
- Related place
- Related book
- Related children book
- Related lontar
- Related folktale
- Related holiday or ceremony
Here are 8 ways to reduce plastic waste!
1. No Plastic Straw - Use a Glass straw 2. No Plastic Bags - Use a foldable bag 3. No Fruit Plastic Bags - Use a net bag 4. No Plastic Utensils - Use bamboo utensils 5. No Plastic Kitchen Cling Wraps - Use Bees Wax Wrap/Silicon Wrap 6. No Styrofoam Containers - Use glass containers 7. No Plastic Toothbrush - Use bamboo toothbrush8. No Plastic Bottles - Use Collapsible Pocket Cup
Category of Environmental Innovation or Project
What's the innovation or project?
Sustainable Suzy is a central hub for anything relating to attaining a eco-friendly and sustainable lifestyle.
Why does the innovation or project matter?
How do you or your team know that the innovation or project is working (or making a positive contribution)?
What has contributed to the innovation or project working?
What else would help the innovation or project be more successful?
Is the innovation or project self-sustaining? If not, what needs to be done for that to happen?
What Balinese value does this initiative invoke?
People/groups to contact