Komunitas CUT (Clean Up Tegalalang)
- Name of environmental initiative
- Komunitas CUT (Clean Up Tegalalang)
- Related place
- Related book
- Related children book
- 3 - Luh Ayu Manik MasLuh Ayu Manik Pahlawan Lingkungan
- Related lontar
- Related folktale
- Related holiday or ceremony
Carry out regular clean ups and single-use plastic reduction campaigns to the community, especially Tegallalang Village
Why does the innovation or project matter?
1. Our concern for the environment, especially in Tegallalang.
2. Unite the community or community that cares about the environment in Tegalalang so that they are not alone in maintaining cleanliness so that they can work together in this clean-up movement3. To educate the public about the dangers of plastic waste, and assist the government in socializing about limiting plastic waste
How do you or your team know that the innovation or project is working (or making a positive contribution)?
1. Increased public awareness about environmental care 2. Reducing the use of single-use plastics by the community and realizing a clean and plastic-free environment
What has contributed to the innovation or project working?
Help disseminate government regulations regarding single-use plastic restrictions and source-based waste management.
What else would help the innovation or project be more successful?
Commitment from the community to reduce the use of single-use plastic and manage waste at the source
Is the innovation or project self-sustaining? If not, what needs to be done for that to happen?
What Balinese value does this initiative invoke?
Menyama braya dan Tri Hita Karana
People/groups to contact
Pande Surya Bali (081337570455)