- decoration from the heart like a basket for supplies that are hung on the building on Kuningan Day (Noun)
- plant with long, large green leaves with red borders that are used in offerings made for Tumpek Landep
- probably Dracaena aurantiaca (Liliaceae)
- stocking place from coconut filter (Noun)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. Every Kuningan day all Hindu humates in Bali make 'endongan'.</br>2. Endongan made from leaf.</br>3. The contents of the endongan are the same as the contents of offerings but are small so that they are sufficiently included in the endongan." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
1. Sabilang rainan Kuningan makejang anaké Hindu di Bali ngaé éndongan.[example 1]
2. Endongan malakar aji busung.3. Isin éndongan patuh tekén tandingan kala cenik-cenik apang sedeng macelep di endongané.
1. Every Kuningan day all Hindu humates in Bali make 'endongan'.
2. Endongan made from leaf.3. The contents of the endongan are the same as the contents of offerings but are small so that they are sufficiently included in the endongan.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- Ni Made Suryati