- hanging down, e.g. branch from tree
- The term to indicate that people work too hard, for example lengenne empal 'drooping arms'
- The term to express a drooping wooden branch but does not escape the tree.
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
1. Papah nyuhe empal. 2. Kanti empal rasanne lengene ulian kenyel magae.[example 1]
1. The fronds are drooping. 2. Until it feels drooping (the hands) because of fatigue working.
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. The fronds are drooping. 2. Until it feels drooping (the hands) because of fatigue working." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- I Gusti Ketut Anom dkk. 2008. Kamus Bahasa Bali-Indonesia Beraksara Latin dan Bali. Hal.: 180; Ni Made Suryati..