- sometimes also called tengkulak
- tweezers that are used to pull our hairs from the beard
- tukang catut is a peddler who buys wholesale from sources and sells retail
- also said of an influence peddler who has contacts in an important office and offers to expedite the needs of others for a fee
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Mutbut kumis aji catut.[example 1]
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- Kamus Bahasa Lumrah oleh Kersten SVD tahun 1984 hal 212