- leaf veins, petioles, and stipules are red when young
- simple, oval, leathery leaves, somewhat pointed at each end, up to 35 cm. long
- India rubber fig tree, uncommon on the Bukit. Can reach 50 m. but Balinese trees are much smaller. Abundant aerial roots
- small, yellow figs, up to about 12 mm. diameter. Formerly the main source of commercial rubber throughout the tropics until replaced by Hevea brasiliensis. Rubber is obtained from the latex tapped from the trunk.
- Ficus elastica (Moraceae)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
I Pekak mamula Bunut lulub di tegalé
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.