- to be hunched or slouched over
- ripe fruiting shoots, called bongkot
- rounded shoulders
- these are found in the larger markets, but are not really common
- curved back
- they are sour and are used more or less in the same fashion as tamarind
- torch ginger (Zingiberaceae), a member of the ginger family
- the classification was previously given as Nicolaia speciosa
- herb that is cultivated for the sake of its young flower
- shoots, called cicang, and its half
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Sambel matah misi bongkot jaen pesan.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.