How should we respond to Russian Villages in Bali? Post your comments here or propose a question.dismiss
- to be hunched or slouched over en
- ripe fruiting shoots, called bongkot en
- rounded shoulders en
- these are found in the larger markets, but are not really common en
- curved back en
- they are sour and are used more or less in the same fashion as tamarind en
- torch ginger (Zingiberaceae), a member of the ginger family en
- the classification was previously given as Nicolaia speciosa en
- herb that is cultivated for the sake of its young flower en
- shoots, called cicang, and its half en
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Sambel matah misi bongkot jaen pesan.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
No examples collected yet.