- mangrove tree, Avicennia officinalis, Avicennia marina (Avicenniaceae
- mangrove tree with relatively small leaves that are quite pale on underside
- fruits are inconspicuous compared to othe mangrove species in Bali
- usually has pencil-like pneumatophores, but sometimes stilt roots
- grows best in mud flats and on river banks and dry areas with relatively low salinity
- do not confuse with Diospyros terrea (Ebenaceae), sea ebony, which is called kayu api or api, but which is not related to the mangrove api-api
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Ring objek wisata mangrove wenten punyan api-api.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.