- offering decorative element in an offering that: 1.e always has porosan attached to it or associated with it
- 2. is always placed at the top of the offering, over everthing else
- 3. not used as a container for anything in the offering except, sometimes, flowers. Sampian usually consist of intricately cut young coconut leaves, busung, skewered together
- size and degree of elaborateness vary greatly
- . sometimes sampian are much bigger than the rest of the contents of the offering thus obscuring it. There are many types of sampian, each with a different name and used for a different purpose
Sampian wenten sarwe canang ring duur bantene.
No translation exists for this example.