- the object thrown is expressed by using an auxiliary like baan or aji
- the object of the verb nagel is the object at which something is thrown, not the object that is thrown. Nagel (dagel), and nyabat (sabat) have the same meaning
- ex: "Tiang nimpug nyuh aji batu "=" I threw a stone at a coconut"
- throw something by throwing it on the ground
- throw at something
- note that this does not mean throw something
tuni ring sekolah ada anak gede nimpug anak cenik
No translation exists for this example.