- 2. Amati Karya - do not work
- four places to live during life: 1. Brahma Cari - place to live while people are studying knowledge or law
- 3. Amati Lelungan - do not go out (from lunga)
- 2. Grehasomethinga - place to live with wife and family 3.
- 4. Amati Lelanguan - do not release or let your passions flow.
- Wanaprasomethinga - place to live after you slow down and are free of family responsibilities
- 4. Biksuka - place where you are free of all ties to world and can meditate
- prohibitions four kinds of fasting or prohibitions that one must observe on Nyepi - 1. Amati Geni - do not make or use fire
- stages of life
Tan bina-bina legan manah sang kacatur saling sopin ngajak gegelanne[example 1]
Unexpectedly glad his fourth heart (the person) feed each other with his lover
No translation exists for this example.
- (Novel) Tresnane Lebur Ajur Satonden Kembang karya Djeantik Santha tahun 1981 hal 49